Push Industries has a 3 stage recruitment process.
Stage 1: Application
Applicants are asked to submit an application to Push Industries with the following form filled out. After submitting the application, please stay in the PushX HR channel in game to catch an online Recruiter to be interviewed.
Push Character Name(s): Hauler Character Name(s): Freighter Race(s): DST/BR Race(s): Jump Freighter Race(s): Average Online Times: Available Collateral: # of Accounts: Contractor API- Key ID: Verification Code: Hauler API- Key ID: Verification Code:
- Applying with a contracting alt and keeping the hauler out of Push Industries has the advantage that any wardecs will not affect the applicant's ability to complete contacts. However, the applicant will have problems with containers if their contractor and the hauler are on the same account. Thus, it is best if the contractor and the hauler are on different accounts.
Stage 2: Interview (approx. 60-90 minutes)
The applicant will have roughly a week to have an interview with a designated Recruiter. It is highly recommended that the applicant read through this wiki before the interview. The interview consists of 2 parts:
This is a time for the Recruiter to ask general questions about why the applicant wants to join Push Industries, how active they plan to be, what their current skills are, what hauling ships they own and some questions regarding their background. Some basic criteria each applicant has to meet to join Push Industries are:
- must own a freighter (or be within a few days of obtaining one)
- a clean contractor alt with no combat skills (manufacturing, mining, industrial and trade skills are acceptable)
- URL of the non-expiring EVE Board profile for the applicant's contractor
- a minimum of 1,000,000,000 ISK for collateral
- 2 accounts (preferable)
In the second half of the interview the Recruiter will ask a series of situational questions designed to gauge the applicant's personality and to see how well the applicant is suited to become a Pusher. These questions will cover:
- customer service
- responding to hidden containers in contracts
- queue priority
- under-collateralized contracts
Recruiters will always change their questions to discover how the applicant really thinks and whether they have the right personality to be a Pusher.
Stage 3: Setup
Assuming the applicant answers all the questions correctly and the Recruiter is satisfied the Recruiter will ask the applicant to read the Conduct article and to agree to abide by it. If the applicant agrees the Recruiter is then authorized to accept the applicant's application. To complete the recruitment process the applicant will be given the title "Junior Pusher" and their contractor will be invited to the Push Internal channel. The Pusher can also request that their out-of-corp hauler join the channel Push Internal channel. New Junior Pushers should be directed by the Recruiter to read the Junior Pusher Guide.
- In the case that the Recruiter is not a Push Executive the Recruiter must mail the Push Executive via the "Push Recruiter" mailing list to request that titles be given for Junior Pusher they just invited.
- Contractors in MicroPush do not have titles, so no titles need to be given when they join, and thus no mails to the Push Executive need to be sent when they join.