- 1 Requirements
- 2 How to apply
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 What amount of the contract reward does the hauler keep?
- 3.2 How much ISK can I make?
- 3.3 Why do I need two characters on two accounts?
- 3.4 Is there a certain monthly contract quota I have to meet?
- 3.5 How many contracts do you have?
- 3.6 How long does recruitment take?
- 3.7 Am I allowed to auto-pilot?
- 3.8 Can I use a DST or BR (Transport Ship) to haul lower volume contracts?
- 3.9 How or when can I use a Jump Freighter?
- 3.10 Does PushX offer insurance?
- 4 Current Wait Time
- Two (2) Omega accounts
- A Freighter
- Minimum of 1.5 billion ISK in collateral for contracts
- Knowledge of hostile hauling environments, gank mechanics, and tactics
- Knowledge of safe hauling practices
- Your Hauler must have positive standings for BOTH the Triglavian Collective and Edencom, this is relatively easy to achieve, please see Achieving Standing
- Your Hauler must meet the minimum skill requirement (listed below)
Minimum Hauler Skill Requirement to Join PushX
- Racial Freighter III (V strongly recommended to be able to move all contracts)
- Evasive Maneuvering III
- Navigation III
- Mechanics III
- Hull Upgrades III
- Shield Management III
- Shield Operation III
(It is highly recommended that these skills are trained to at least level IV when possible)
How to apply
Applicants are asked to submit an application to Push Industries and join our Discord server.
To apply and to get placed into the waiting queue of applicants please follow these steps:
#1: Send an in-game application to Push Industries with the character that you would like to be the contract alt in PushX and fill out the following questions below in the in-game application:
- Push Character Name:
- Hauler Character Name(s):
- Freighter Race(s):
- DST/BR Race(s):
- Jump Freighter Race(s):
- Average Online Times:
- Available Collateral:
- Number of Accounts:
- Referral (if applicable):
#2: Read our wiki to learn more about the corp and our policies and procedures:
In particular, be familiar with the Asset Protection and Contract Management material.
#3: Please join PushX Public Discord (https://discord.gg/S4Vsux2) and to receive recruitment roles, type only: !apply Then change your name to the name you have applied with in Step #1.
After you applied
You will receive an in-game mail with instructions on how to complete your application. Please complete all steps listed in the mail.
After you have completed all of the steps we will review your application and provide you with a response through Discord. To proceed with your application you MUST meet all the requirements, including the minimum skill requirements. If you do not meet the requirements you will be asked to reapply once you meet the requirements.
Once the application process is complete, you will be added to a pinned waiting list of approved applicants in the #recruit-lounge channel on Discord.
What amount of the contract reward does the hauler keep?
- All of the reward and there is a 3% weekly dues on the haulers contract rewards per week. See Dues
- There also is a bonus program in place which allows you to reduce your weekly dues even further from the default 3%. See Hauling Bonus
How much ISK can I make?
- It is possible to make a lot, but that depends on your activity level. In hauling you make what you put into it. There are multiple variables that affect efficiency, but our estimated average income for an experienced Pusher using a freighter is 80-100M/hr/account [Account, not character].
See our rates and quotes at our website. Make a few example quotes and see what kind of reward you'll be receiving. https://www.pushx.net/
- Rates: https://www.pushx.net/rates.php
- Quotes: https://www.pushx.net/quote.php
- Stats from 2018: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/service-pushx-push-industries-hauling-service/13466/268
Hauling is an income source that scales well. If you have more than one account that can run freight at a time you can easily make a lot more ISK with not much extra effort in most cases.
Why do I need two characters on two accounts?
- Applying with a contracting alt and keeping the hauler out of Push Industries has the advantage that any wardecs will not affect the applicant's ability to complete contacts. It also keeps hauling characters anonymous. However, the applicant will have problems with containers if their contractor and the hauler are on the same account. Thus, two Omega accounts are required.
Is there a certain monthly contract quota I have to meet?
- There is no specific quota but if a member becomes inactive they are eligible for removal. Usually 1 or 2 months of no hauling activity is considered inactive.
How many contracts do you have?
- We always have plenty of contracts. You can see our current contracts state on the top banner at our website. https://www.pushx.net/
How long does recruitment take?
- Usually a few days up to 1 week. During rare periods in which we are recruiting more slowly, applicants may end up waiting a few weeks after their application has been approved.
Am I allowed to auto-pilot?
- PushX does not allow autopiloting. We are an At-The-Keyboard hauling corp.
Can I use a DST or BR (Transport Ship) to haul lower volume contracts?
- After joining Push Industries and completing initial orientation you may take the Transport Ship interview to be approved for using a DST and BR to haul PushX freight.
How or when can I use a Jump Freighter?
- Push Industries has a JF group that you may apply to join after meeting specific pre-requisites that can be found here ->
Does PushX offer insurance?
- PushX does not offer insurance. This allows us to keep our dues low so Pushers earn the highest market rates in hauling. PushX haulers are expected to follow safe hauling procedures and use proper precautions to protect themselves and their assets. See Asset Protection
Current Wait Time
The time it takes for us to process your application can vary from week to week. If there are many recruits it might take a bit longer than if there are fewer recruits. The amount of contracts we receive in addition to average completion times can also influence the time required to process applications. Below you find the current estimate for the time it takes from the time you apply to when you will receive the corporation invite (if you meet our requirements).
Current Wait Time: 1 to 3 days