SOV Structure Service
Upwell Structures (Citadels)
- Docking rights can be checked on any Structure from anywhere by opening the info page for that structure in game and looking in the Services tab. If Docking is listed then you are able to dock there. Our list of structures we service will be safe but remember there is no 100% guarantee in Eve. It's still best to check before using a structure. https://www.pushx.net/structures.php
PushX ACL for Upwell Structures
- To be able to dock at SOV structures your characters must be on the PushX access list (ACL). We will only add haulers to the access list that request to be added. We do not add anyone to the list automatically. Each Pusher must request which characters they want added to the ACL.
- CHARACTERS MUST BE AUTHENTICATED ON PIR BEFORE THEY CAN BE ADDED TO THE ACL Authenticate here.
- To get characters added to the PushX SOV access list, mail the CEO or a director with the characters you want added to the ACL. Only characters explicitly listed in the mail will be added.
- BEFORE YOU ACCEPT YOUR FIRST CONTRACT TO A SOV STRUCTURE, CONFIRM THAT YOUR HAULER IS ON THE ACCESS LIST. Once you have confirmed your hauler is on the access list your character will remain on the list until you quit or you are informed other wise. In other words, once you confirm you're on the list it's safe to assume you'll be able to dock at any of our structures.
- Please note that even Push in corp toons will NOT added to the ACL unless explicitly asked to be added.