Push provides a number of different services designed to meet customer needs and Pusher skill levels.
Large & X-Large
- PushX provides a High sec delivery service for volumes ranging from 62,500 - 1,126,500 m3 with a collateral limit of 2 billion ISK.
- PushX uses Deep Space Transports for small cargo in High sec. The size limit is 12,500 m3 - 62,500 m3. The collateral limit is 10 billion ISK.
- PushX uses Blockade Runners for x-small cargo in High sec and Low sec. The size limit is 0 m3 - 12,500 m3. The collateral limit is 30 billion in High sec and 5 billion in Low sec.
- PushX uses a specialized Interceptor fit for tiny cargo in Low sec and Null sec. The size limit is 0 - 110 m3 The PushX interceptor fit is required for these contracts. The fit can be found in corp fittings in game. The collateral limit is 5 billion ISK.
Jump Freight Service
The size limits are 62,500 - 360,000 m3. The maximum collateral is 50b.
- For moving large, high value cargo through High sec Push will use jump freighters to move the cargo.
Low and Null Sec
- For low and null sec Push Industries uses jump freighters to deliver contracts. The freight limit for this service is 360,000 m3 with a collateral limit of 50 billion ISK. Push Industries does not deliver to Player owned null sec stations or any POSs.
SOV Null Sec
- Customers that utilize our SOV service will have a PushX citadel placed in their system that we can deliver contracts to, like a mailbox.
- Push uses Blockade runners and Deep Space Transports for small cargo in High sec and Low sec. The size limits are 12,500 m3 and 62,500 m3 respectively. The collateral limit is 5 billion ISK.
- Push Industries offers fixed special deals between major trade hubs for high sec only. Push Industries DOES NOT offer special deals or rates on a person-by-person or corp-by-corp basis.