Push provides a number of different services designed to meet customer needs and Pusher skill levels.
Large & X-Large
- PushX provides a High sec delivery service for volumes ranging from 62,500 - 1,126,500 m3 with a collateral limit of 3 billion ISK.
- PushX uses Deep Space Transports for small cargo in High sec. The size limit is 12,500 m3 - 62,500 m3. The collateral limit is 10 billion ISK.
- PushX uses Blockade Runners for x-small cargo in High sec and Low sec. The size limit is 0 m3 - 12,500 m3. The collateral limit is 30 billion in High sec and 5 billion in Low sec.
Jump Freight Service
PushX Jump Freight service has a maximum cargo size of 360,000 m3 and a maximum collateral of 50b. Additional collateral can be discussed with PushX Management on a case-by-case basis if needed.
- For moving large, high value cargo through High sec Push will use jump freighters to move the cargo.
Low and Null Sec
- For low and null sec Push Industries uses jump freighters to deliver contracts. The freight limit for this service is 360,000 m3 with a collateral limit of 50 billion ISK. Push Industries does not deliver to Player owned null sec stations or any POSs.
SOV Null Sec
- Customers that utilize our SOV service will have a PushX citadel placed in their system that we can deliver contracts to, like a mailbox.
Thera and Pochven
NOTE: PushX does not provide our Pochven service to Archee, Niarja, or Kino as these are "Home" systems with stargate restrictions.
- PushX uses Deep Space Transports for small cargo to/from Thera and Pochven. The size limit is 62,500 m3. The collateral limit is 5 billion ISK.
- PushX uses Blockade Runners and Deep Space Transports for x-small cargo to/from Thera and Pochven. The size limit is 12,500 m3. The collateral limit is 5 billion ISK.
Push Industries DOES NOT offer special deals or rates on a person-by-person basis.
- Push Industries offers fixed special deals between major trade hubs for high sec only. Jita-Amarr-Dodixie-Hek-Rens
Alliance Style Service
- Alliance style logistics involve pricing freight per m3 and not factoring collateral into the equation. The idea is many small contracts can be made at a low price to create a full load for a JF. The cargo does not move until a JF can fill up their cargohold with contracts. The total of all the contracts together makes a proper reward for the pilot. Although rare, PushX may negotiate alliance style services for customers with very large volumes and long term commitments.