From Push Industries Wiki
Information, guidelines, and procedures for servicing Thera and Pochven.
Thera Guide & Procedures
Things to Know about Thera
- Thera is a very large wormhole system that is 342 AU in diameter with many fleeting wormhole and k-space connections which last no longer than one day.
- Thera contains NPC stations that we can provide service to and from using Deep space transports and blockade runners.
- The largest threats are camps and warp disruption bubbles.
Guidelines for Hauling Safely
- Ensure you are connected to the PushX General ACL shared locations folder on your scout and hauler/s for access to Thera bookmarks. You will find instadocks, insta-undocks, and lots of safe spots to bounce to in avoiding potential bubbles
- Eve-Scout offers a public bookmarks folder in the public channel in game that can be used to find entrances and exits. You can also use http://www.eve-scout.com/ to find an entrance to Thera.
- If you choose not to use the public bookmark folder, you may reference the three-character signature from http://www.eve-scout.com/ and scan a wormhole with your scanning ship. (Astero, Heron, Buzzard etc.)
- ALWAYS USE A SCOUT. ALWAYS. It is highly recommended that the scout is a scanning ship that has the ability to scan down wormholes in the event that your entry wormhole collapses. A ship with a cloak and nullified to bubbles is recommended.
- Since wormholes do not show people in local, do not speak in local chat in Thera. You do not want to alert people of your presence.
- ALWAYS bookmark the wormhole you enter through for an easy return.
- NOTE: Rush contracts are not available for Thera contracts
- NOTE: Containers are not allowed for Thera contracts
Pochven Guide & Procedures
Things to Know about Pochven
- Pochven functions similarly to wormhole space (no local chat, bubbles allowed)
- Map of Pochven: https://edencom.space/img/maps/Pochven-2.0.png
- Home System stargates ( Niarja, Kino, and Archee ) require 7.0 Trig standings and we do not currently service them
- D-Scan and a scout are your best friends in Pochven
- Currently, not all undock bookmarks in Pochven are instant warp
Guidelines for Hauling Safely
- Ensure you are connected to the PushX General ACL shared locations folder on your scout and hauler/s for access to Pochven bookmarks. You will find instadocks, insta-undocks, and lots of safe spots to bounce to in avoiding potential bubbles
- Always have a nullification module equipped. DSTs should use T2 nullification modules
- Try not to warp while your nullification module is on cooldown. Wait at a safe bookmark in cloak if possible
- Internal and Border filaments are best used to enter Pochven.
- Extraction filaments are the best choice to exit Pochven.
- Extraction filaments used in Senda, Urhinichi, or Sakenta should take you to a HS system. DSTs in particular should exit Pochven from these systems to avoid LS travel.
- Always carry multiple entry and exit filaments. If you get trapped in a hot system, filament out and cloak up. When you can, filament back into Pochven and try again
Bubbles and Gate Camps
- ALWAYS USE A SCOUT. ALWAYS. Nullified shuttles with an empty pod are cheap and easy for this purpose.
- If you end up in a camped gate bubble with no nullification off cooldown, burning back to gate (while cloaked if possible) may be best.
- BRs should have a MWD equipped for Covert Ops + MWD cycling to burn back towards a gate.
Beware of the NPC Rats
- Having dual positive Trig and Edencomm standings are absolutely mandatory for hauling in Pochven.
- Treat all NPC Rats in Pochven similarly to how you would treat players. They are a legitimate threat.
- Drifters and drones are a threat if you do not use Cloak/MWD or Cov Ops cloaking.
- Use undock/docking bookmarks to avoid rats. Do not attempt to align a BR to warp while in range of an NPC battleship.
- Wormholes may be used instead of filaments - filaments should still be carried for safety
- They spawn in specific systems
- DSTs should not leave HS to go to/from a wormhole and BRs should not leave LS/HS.
- Pochven Wormhole Guide: https://edencom.space/tracker.php